We are a growing organization dependent on the expertise and engagement of our employees. Our team works closely together, and we are always interested in new opportunities for the development of our business.
Part-time position (possibilities for full time)
We are looking for Sales Manager to join our team and help us to grow our business. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the sales of our medical devices and ensuring products are delivered on time and to the highest standards.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a sales strategy for our medical device products, managing distributor relationships, collecting feedback, and ensuring our products are available and sold in all appropriate markets.
This position would also involve travelling worldwide to strengthen relationships and educate users on how to best use our products.
- Working experience (>3 years) with relevant experience in healthcare industry.
- You can prioritize and work autonomously, suggesting improvements to top-management and sharing feedback to relevant people internally.
- You are adaptable and willing to travel as an ambassador and trainer for our products.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with distributors.
- You can efficiently follow-up many communications in parallel to achieve sales goals.
- You have very good English skills (both oral and written).
- Bonus if knowledge in: logistics, traceability, marketing, Nordic and/or German languages, bio-sensors, patient monitors.
What we offer:
- In-house and/or external training will be provided depending on your profile and the required competences for your tasks.
- Work can be performed remotely, or you can access our office space in Forskningsparken (Oslo, Norway) with various other med-tech startups and social events.
- Flexible working hours.
- As a member of a multidisciplinary and highly educated team, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of activities and topics, with exciting challenges and a lot of personal-development potentials.
- You will gain Sales-related experience from several countries, depending on the markets that are targeted by the company.
About MedStorm Innovation:
MedStorm is a company focussing on improved personalized pain management in the hospitals.
Pain is a world-wide problem with various side effects for the patients, the caregivers and for the hospital. Based on 20 years of medical research, MedStorm Innovation has developed a unique pain monitoring technology to tailor the need of analgesia and sedatives, and in turn reduce the side effects of over- and under- use of opioids. Various customers worldwide have purchased our technology.
We have recently started commercialising our latest generation of product, the PainSensor (CE-marked under MDR 2017/745). We have signed various distributor agreements in Europe, with other countries on the timeline, and the product is already showing great opportunities for a commercial breakthrough.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.